Welcome to Boy Scout Troop 133 in Naperville, IL!
Tuesdays from 7:15 - 8:30 at St. John's Episcopal Church in Naperville (the corner of Aurora Avenue & West Street, across from Naperville Central High School).
Troop At A Glance
- 53 registered scouts primarily from Naperville School Districts 203 and 204;
- 1 scoutmaster and 6 assistant scoutmasters;
- Meetings run by the troop's senior scouts;
- Troop is organized into 5 mixed-age patrols;
- Each patrol has a specific role in each meeting;
- Additional adult leadership includes committee chairs, merit badge counselors, drivers, and chaperones.
- In addition to weekly meetings, we have monthly outings as well as service projects and summer camp. Past activities include:
- ISU Football and Camping
- Whirlyball; Lombard, Illinois
- Skiing at Alpine Valley; Wisconsin
- Electronics Cabin Campout; Camp Lakota in Woodstock, IL
- Canoeing; White Pines State Park
- Ma-ka-ja-wan Summer Camp; Pearson, WI
- Eagle Cave Canoe and Campout; Wisconsin
- Starved Rock State park Camping and Hiking
- Kettle Moraine Camping & Jelly Belly Tour
- Annual Turkey Fry and camping at Von Oven Scout Reservation in Naperville, IL;
- Overnight Lock-In at Rush-Copley Health Complex in Aurora, IL;
- High Adventure: Older scouts have attended the following high adventures:
- Lake Superior Sailing (July 2014);
- Camping & Backpacking at Philmont in New Mexico (June 2015);
- Northern Tier Canoeing (June 2016)
- Jamboree, West Virginia Summit (July 2017)
- 2018 High Adventure:
- Sea Base (June 19-June 26)
Troop 133 Photos
This is a member-only site for Troop 133 Scouts to access photos taken at different events throughout the year.
Member of Troop 133: please contact Bill Froelich at email@example.com to gain access to this website.